Be thankful for no cooking and cleaning this Thanksgiving Day, while celebrating your holiday with family and friends at Mohegan Sun Pocono. Mohegan Sun Pocono offers great dining options in its restaurants with delicious turkey dishes and so much more on the menu.
The award-winning Italian Mediterranean-influenced Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar will offer a special holiday menu, including:
- Fall Harvest puree soup with crispy sweet potato strings
- Harvest Salad with pears, Craisins, nuts, goat cheese, candied bacon and mixed greens with cranberry vinaigrette
- Traditional roasted turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetable medley and fresh cranberry sauce
- Butternut squash ravioli with a pumpkin sage sauce
Eat, drink and be thankful while enjoying an intimate dining experience surrounded by handcrafted relics and artifacts representing a Tuscan villa. Make your reservation today by calling 570.824.6600.
Enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving feast that the whole family will love at Timbers Buffet. Open from 11:00am until 8:00pm on Thanksgiving Day, Timbers Buffet will feature traditional holiday favorites, unique specialties and so much more, including:
- Whole roasted turkey
- Bourbon cherry-glazed ham
- Crab cakes with Sriracha remoulade
- Sour cream and chive mashed potatoes
- Mashed sweet potato with caramel pineapple and marshmallow topping
- Traditional Thanksgiving stuffing
- Crab macaroni and cheese with crumb topping
- Ravioli with pumpkin sage cream sauce
- Butternut squash, apple and cranberry risotto with crumbled blue cheese
- New England clam chowder
- Lobster bisque
- Peel and eat shrimp
- And more!
Relax at the end of your day at Betty & Joe’s inside the Food Court at Mohegan Sun Pocono. Purchase a slice of pumpkin pie and enjoy a hot or iced apple cider for half price.
Or, if something cooler is on your mind, visit Ben and Jerry’s inside the Food Court. Buy one hot fudge or caramel sundae and receive a second one for only $1.00 on Thanksgiving Day.
Wetzel’s Pretzels also has a special Thanksgiving Day offer for Mohegan Sun Pocono guests. Buy any pretzel and receive a second one for half price only on Thanksgiving Day.
For additional information, please visit Mohegan Sun Pocono’s website.
ABOUT MOHEGAN SUN POCONO:
Mohegan Sun Pocono, owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Indians of Connecticut, is one of the most distinctive and spectacular entertainment, gaming, shopping and dining destinations in Pennsylvania. Situated on 400 acres in Plains, Pennsylvania, Mohegan Sun Pocono features a 238-room hotel with on-site spa and adjacent 20,000 square-foot Convention Center. It is currently home to 82,000 square feet of gaming space including 91 live table games, 2,300 slot machines and electronic table games, a variety of dining and shopping options, nightlife, entertainment and live harness racing. Mohegan Sun Pocono is within easy access of New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware. More information is available by calling 1.888.WIN.IN.PA (1.888.946.4672) or visiting our website. Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram, download our app and view us on YouTube.